London Fog *~* Earl Grey Tea Latte



LONDON FOG - EARL GREY LATTE


it is sooo easy to make and wonderfully delicious - very uplifting and it is like a dessert drink... I will make this again and again... I made it with coconut milk as I try to be dairy free. I used Messmer Earl Grey Tea didn't have vanilla syrup so I used real vanilla and I think that was a perfect choice... They say this drink was first trending in Vancouver Canada and I do believe it is possible it would fit right into this lovely city... People add a bit of lavender to give it a deeper flavor experience... so I forgot will try next time and report back to you


So really it is easy

Step 1

Cook your favorite Earl Grey Tea and fill it in a mug or tempered glass

Add Vanilla Syrup or vanilla extract

Step 2

froth milk and add to the tea

Step 3
Serve hot

Enjoy

"A London Fog makes a really good brunch drink," "It's also a good pick-me-up. Bergamot has a natural boosting effect on your mood, so it's a natural thing to have on a gray winter day." By Tasting Table



Earl Grey Latte 


ich habe ein wunderbares neues Getränk für mich gefunden.... LONDON FOG... Ein Earl Grey Tee mit geschäumter Milch und Vanille... HAMMER
Es ist ein Getränk das sehr belebend und aufbauend ist...mich macht es glücklich... ist ein wunderbares Geschmackserlebnis ganz anders als Chai..!

Es geht wirklich ganz einfach

Erster Schritt

guten Earl Grey Tee zubereiten gesüßt oder ungesüsst  - je nach Geschmack -ich nehme immer gesüßten Earl Grey Tee

Dazu Vanillesirup geben ( ist mir zu süß) ich habe etwas Bourbon Vanille reingerührt

Zweiter Schritt

Milch aufschäumen ( ich verwende Kokosmilch)

Auf den Tee geben und geniessen

Es soll sehr gut schmecken mit einer Prise feingeriebenem Lavendel

Comments