Gluten Free Crispy Bars
little snack that is sooo easy to make - tons of fun to make together with your kids... great for the lunchbox or to take to the office... play with the ingredients . its so easy!! EnjoyIngredients
- ⅓ cup raw, natural honey (local honey is best) - i used date syrup
- ¼ cup natural peanut or almond butter (with no added sugar is most nutritious) i used almond butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (gf)
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, raisins, or other dried fruit - i used raisins and roasted pecans chopped
- Place the peanut or almond butter, butter, and honey into a saucepan and melt over medium to low heat, stirring constantly. This should take only a few minutes.
- Once melted, pour in the crispy rice cereal and oats and stir until combined.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and dried fruit and stir well.
- spread on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper