Quick Mini Cheese and Onion Quiche Recipe


Mini Quiche





yesterday I cleaned my fridge and had a puff pastry package in there.... alright,,, then I got out some Italian bacon, spring onions and crème double.... that makes a mini quiche...


There is hardly a recipe as I just cut circles from the puff pastry, greased my muffin tin, lined the tin with the pastry circles and then sliced in fragrant and smokey Italian bacon, chopped the spring onions very finely and added those and finished them up with a dollop of the crème double , some nutmeg, salt pepper and cheese (I used gruyere).... off into the preheated oven at 375°F and I baked them about 17 Min... wonderful smell from my kitchen... I served it with a handful of leftover green salad that drizzled with a bit of vinaigrette... Fini...it was a nice little supper and I had a glass of leftover red wine from Hungary with that... my son his favorite spritzed apple juice which we call an Apfelsaftschorle in Germany.. That was a nice cleanup!!


Cheers Alissa






Comments